At Upper Bucks Dental Arts, we aim to help you maintain or improve your total health. Because your oral health is closely connected to your overall well-being, we offer a broad spectrum of dental services. From routine dental care to teeth whitening and complete implant dentistry, Dr. Kelly Halle-Brown can find the proper treatment to meet your goals and oral health needs. Dental services in our Quakertown, PA, office can help you stay healthy and also prevent the need for more complicated and invasive procedures.
Dental Services in Quakertown, PA
Dr. Halle-Brown provides cosmetic, general, and restorative dental services that address various dental problems. These treatments include:
Our cosmetic dental treatments enhance the aesthetics of the smile and can improve oral health in the process:
- Invisalign: Clear Invisalign aligners are an excellent option for patients who want discreet, user-friendly orthodontic treatment. Invisalign aligners are switched out for new pairs every two weeks to shift teeth into a straighter position.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers cover one or more teeth in the smile line to address discolored and damaged teeth. Dental veneers are shell-like treatments that we bond to the teeth in the front of the mouth.
- Teeth Bonding: Dental bonding treatment adds structure to damaged teeth and changes the color of stained teeth. Bonding uses malleable materials that we sculpt and then cure.
- Teeth Whitening: In-office and take-home teeth whitening treatments remove tooth stains, yellowing, and discoloration. We work with patients to find the best whitening options for their smiles.
Preventative or general dentistry maintains oral health and stops the development of future oral health problems:
- Custom Mouthguard: Nightguards and sports mouthguards protect the smile of TMJ patients and athletes.
- Emergency Dentistry: Call us for emergency dental care if you have a sudden or severe dental problem.
- Family Dentistry: Our dental office treats patients of all ages and helps them improve their smiles.
- Laser Dentistry: We use dental lasers for soft tissue treatments. Using lasers, we can remove inflamed gum tissue and contour gummy smiles.
- Sedation Dentistry: Dental sedation is important to ensure patient comfort and relaxation. Sedation is an excellent option for patients with dental anxiety or a fear of the dentist.
- Sleep Apnea: Dr. Halle-Brown offers sleep studies and oral appliances for patients with sleep apnea to address snoring, insomnia, mood swings, and other symptoms.
- Tooth Extraction: We provide comfortable dental extractions for patients with infected, overcrowded, and impacted teeth. Using local anesthetic or dental sedation reduces pain and ensures patient comfort during extractions.
With restorative dental care, we aim to renew the form and function of the smile fully:
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge fills the gap left by multiple missing teeth. Bridges replace single rows of lost teeth using crown-capped teeth or dental implants.
- Dental Crown: Using CAD/CAM technology, we can provide same-day crowns for worn and damaged teeth. Dental crowns are tooth-colored restorations that cover teeth fully like caps.
- Dental Implants: Dr. Halle-Brown restores missing teeth with complete implant services under one roof. Implants can restore single missing teeth or support bridges and dentures.
- Dentures & Partials: Partial and complete dentures restore multiple rows of lost teeth or entire arches of missing teeth.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: Gum disease can lead to gum irritation, bleeding, and recession. Deep cleaning treatments, antibiotics, and laser dentistry help remove harmful bacteria that create periodontitis.
- TMJ Treatment: Temporomandibular joint disorders (TMD) can lead to headaches, jaw pain, tooth wear, and teeth clenching and grinding. Dr. Halle-Brown provides custom nightguards for patients to prevent these symptoms and protect their smiles.
Contact Our Dental Office Today
Are you looking for a new dentist? Do you need to make a dental appointment? Call Upper Bucks Dental Arts at (215) 876-0543. You can also schedule a dental consultation with Dr. Halle-Brown online. We treat patients from Quakertown and Milton, PA.